Downloads: 13 available
News and views from areas affected by the Lord’s Resistance Army in Central African Republic (CAR), Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), South Sudan and Uganda.
Find out about our partners in the Regional Civil Society Network who produce this quarterly newsletter to share with their communities.
Issue 10 - March 2014 to June 2014
In this issue our partners explore the split in the leadership of South Sudan, the LRA's involvement in the ivory trade and unequal disarmament in CAR. It includes an interview with Aminata, an LRA returnee who was kidnapped when she was 14 but has since managed to rebuild her life. As always, the team provides an update on violence against civilians in LRA-affected areas.
Issue 9 - January 2014 to March 2014
Find out more
- View the Voice of Peace 2013 archive
- View the Voice of Peace 2012 archive
- Read Conciliation Resources' analysis of the CAR/Libreville agreement: Peace talks without talks – A new model of perpetuating violent conflicts?
- Read media trainer Jenny Norton's reflections on working with local partners to create the first edition of The Voice of Peace
- Visit our East and Central Africa programme pages for more information on how we're supporting local peacebuilders