We publish information about our organisation and our activities in line with the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) Standard. You can download Conciliation Resources’ IATI data at any time.
Conciliation Resources has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual abuse and exploitation. Our approach to safeguarding is guided by our vision of a world where people work together to resolve conflicts in peaceful and inclusive societies, and our mission to provide practical support to help people affected by violent conflict to achieve lasting peace.
Our safeguarding policy covers everyone who Conciliation Resources and its programme partners come into contact with, in the course of Conciliation Resources’ work. We have a particular responsibility to ensure that the most vulnerable, children and vulnerable adults, are protected. We will also not tolerate abuse and exploitation of our staff, volunteers and partners by those we employ (in whatever capacity).
You can report an incident to Conciliation Resources using the appropriate reporting procedure, the full details of which can be found in the Complaints Policy, the Public Interest Disclosure Policy, and the Safeguarding Policy.
- If you wish to make a complaint, you should email email@example.com.
- If you wish to report a safeguarding incident, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an employee, consultant or volunteer of Conciliation Resources and you wish to make a public interest disclosure, you should email the Chief Operating Officer
These are some of the core policies that govern the way we work at Conciliation Resources.
- Articles of Association
- Anti fraud policy
- Anti-bribery policy
- Bullying and harrassment policy
- Code of conduct
- Complaints policy
- Data protection policy
- Equality and diversity policy
- Ethical fundraising policy
- Public interest disclosure
- Reporting a security incident
- Safety and security policy
- Safeguarding policy