- Alexander Ramsbotham (Conciliation Resources)
- Tabatha Thompson (United States Institute of Peace)
- Cate Buchanan (Independent, Pioneering peace pathways Issue Editor)
- Sophie Haspeslagh (American University Cairo)
- Jonathan Pinckney (United States Institute of Peace)
- Irena Grizelj (Independent, expert on youth participation in peace processes)
- Ayak Chol (Strategic Defence and Security Review Board, South Sudan)
- John Packer (Neuberger-Jesin Professor of International Conflict Resolution, University of Ottawa)
- Ulrike Hopp-Nishanka (Senior Policy Officer, German Federal Government; conflict transformation practitioner)
The conversation draws on Conciliation Resources’ latest Accord series publications, Pioneering peace pathways, outlining strategies and innovations to enable more resilient peacemaking practice.
Conciliation Resources is grateful to the Sasakawa Peace Foundation and the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs for support for the Accord Pioneering Peace Pathways project.