- Location: Flexible (remote)
- Duration: 3 Months from July to October 2021
- Total days: Up to 17 days
- Reporting to: Papua New Guinea Project Manager
Nazareth Centre for Rehabilitation
The Nazareth Centre for Rehabilitation (NCFR), founded in 2001, focuses its programmes on peacebuilding, gender-based violence, the promotion of human rights and local community development. NCFR has a long history of promoting peace and reconciliation in Bougainville, including programmes for ex-combatant rehabilitation, community leader empowerment and trauma healing.
The overall objective of this consultancy is to develop a Listening Methodology training programme that is aligned with an adaptive Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation approach for NCFR. The training programme will equip NCFR staff and facilitators with the skills and knowledge to conduct a Listening Project as part of their MEL approach, support staff to use the Listening Methodology for data collection and synthesise data to evaluate their programme.
- Experience in designing inclusive and gender sensitive peacebuilding resources in Papua New Guinea, preferably in Bougainville
- Experience designing adaptive and participatory Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation approaches for peacebuilding programmes
- Experience designing and implementing Listening Methodology training and projects
- Experience working with partners in remote locations with limited connectivity, and appreciation of the logistical challenges associated with delivering an activity in those circumstances
- Experience of research or work in the Pacific region, preferably at the community level
- Knowledge of Papua New Guinea and Bougainville peace and conflict issues.
To apply for this consultancy please submit:
- A cover letter (1-2 A4 pages maximum) detailing suitability and including a financial proposal for the position.
- Your CV
Please see Terms of Reference.
All proposals should be emailed to email@example.com by 23 July 2021.