- Position Title: Papua New Guinea Grant Writing Consultant – End of programme report writing, evaluation and fundraising
- Location: Flexible (remote)
- Duration: 5 Months from October 2021 to February 2022
- Total days: Up to 130 days (approx. 20 days per month)
- Reporting to: Papua New Guinea Project Manager
The overall objective of this consultancy is to support the closure process for two grants ending in November 2021 and February 2022 respectively, along with the resourcing of the PNG programme beyond February 2022. The consultant will support grant management processes to ensure compliance with contractual donor requirements. With inputs from the programme team, the consultant will draft interim, annual narrative and end of programme reports, review and compile monitoring and evaluation data, and support a whole of programme evaluation. Drawing on peacebuilding analysis and learnings from the current programme, the consultant will also contribute to drafting fundraising proposals, supporting the programme team to ensure continuity of funding for future peacebuilding work in PNG.
All proposals should be emailed to Conciliation Resources’s recruitment email address at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Papua New Guinea Grant Writing Consultant.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 15th September 2021(23.59 BST).
Download the Terms of Reference for further detail.