We publish information about our organisation and our activities in line with the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) Standard. You can download Conciliation Resources’ IATI data at any time.
Conciliation Resources has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual abuse and exploitation. Our approach to safeguarding is guided by our vision of transforming the way the world resolves conflict so that people work together to build peaceful and inclusive societies, and our purpose of bringing people together to find creative and sustainable paths to peace.
Our safeguarding policy covers everyone who Conciliation Resources and its programme partners come into contact with, in the course of Conciliation Resources’ work. We have a particular responsibility to ensure that the most vulnerable, children and vulnerable adults, are protected. We will also not tolerate abuse and exploitation of our staff, volunteers and partners by those we employ (in whatever capacity).
You can report an incident to Conciliation Resources using the appropriate reporting procedure, the full details of which can be found in the Complaints Policy, the Public Interest Disclosure Policy, and the Safeguarding Policy.
- If you wish to make a complaint, you should email email@example.com.
- If you wish to report a safeguarding incident, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an employee, consultant or volunteer of Conciliation Resources and you wish to make a public interest disclosure, you should email the Chief Operating Officer
- If you wish to report an issue covered by the Public Interest Disclosure Policy, you can complete the form here on an anonymous or named basis
These are some of the core policies that govern the way we work at Conciliation Resources.
- Articles of Association
- Anti fraud policy
- Anti-bribery policy
- Bullying and harrassment policy
- Code of conduct
- Complaints policy
- Conflict of interest and reporting of gifts
- Data protection policy
- Equality and diversity policy
- Ethical fundraising and investment policy
- Public benefit activity policy
- Public interest disclosure
- Public transparency policy
- Reporting a security incident
- Safety and security policy
- Safeguarding policy
Prompt Payment Code
Conciliation Resources is committed to good payment practice and has signed up to the Prompt Payment Code (PPC). The PPC sets standards for payment practices and best practice. A guide on payment terms and how to get paid by Conciliation Resources can be downloaded here.