Conciliation Resources is an independent organisation working with people in conflict to prevent violence and build peace. We are currently recruiting for a consultant.
To keep in the loop about news and opportunities to work with us you can sign up for notification of vacancies.
Our vacancies and other charity jobs also appear on CharityJOB.
Call for expression of interest: Final Project Evaluation ‘Facilitating a peacebuilding approach to insecurity generated by the Ebola crisis in the Mano River border regions’
Conciliation Resources is an independent organisation working with people in conflict to prevent violence and build peace. Please see http://www.c-r.orgfor further information on our work and approach.
We are seeking consultancy services from an individual or organisation with the relevant experience and expertise to undertake a final evaluation of Conciliation Resources’ project ‘Facilitating a peacebuilding approach to insecurity generated by the Ebola crisis in the Mano River Union (MRU) border regions, March 2015 to February 2017’, funded by the European Union’s Instrument for Stability. The project’s overall objective is to ‘To promote peaceful resolution of local conflicts and support improved governance in the border regions of Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Cote d’Ivoire.’
The Final Evaluation will assess the effectiveness and relevance of the project in the four countries, and provide recommendations to inform EU, Conciliation Resources and local and national partner organisations in the four countries of the Mano River Region. This document sets out the Terms of Reference (ToR) for the Final Evaluation, expected outputs, the experience and skills required by the consultant, and the recruitment and delivery timescales.
How to submit your proposal:
- Expressions of interest of no more than 4 pages plus appendices to arrive via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 5 pm UK Time on the 30 November 2016 and include, at a minimum the following:
- Your proposal on how you meet our requirements including an institutional overview of your consultancy firm (if you work with a specific consultancy firm), CVs of key consultants, or a detailed resume (if you are self-employed - maximum 3 pages per CV), and a sample of a previous evaluation.
- An outline of the proposed evaluation(up to 4 pages): Methodology and management arrangements. The proposed methodology should include your approach to both information gathering and analysis; and your timescale for delivery.
- Budgetoutlining major costs, excluding travel and accomodation. This should be inclusive of any tax.
- We will require at least one referee for shortlisted consultants. Conciliation Resources reserves the right to ask for additional referees.
Conciliation Resources will contact only shortlisted candidates that meet the relevant criteria for an interview (face to face or by Skype) within 2 weeks of their application. The consultant will be expected to start in January 2017.
Questions and queries regarding the submission of ‘expressions of interest’ for the evaluation should be addressed to Janet Adama Mohammed, West Africa Programme Director via email at email@example.com.