These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Conciliation Resources’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Burghley Yard, 106 Burghley Road, London NW5 1AL. Conciliation Resources is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, registration number 03196482, and a charity registered with the Charity Commission of England and Wales, registration number 1055436.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any action, proceeding, claim, dispute or difference arising out of your use of our website or otherwise in connection with our website.