- Location: Flexible
- Duration: November 2020 – March 2021
- Reporting to: Director of Accord
Conciliation Resources requires a consultant or team of consultants to undertake research and produce a short policy and practice briefing paper on reintegration and reconciliation policies, regulatory frameworks, activities and outcomes in Afghanistan. The consultant(s) will participate in a workshop to present the briefing to policy actors.
- Extensive practitioner, policy and academic knowledge of reconciliation and reintegration in Afghanistan, including relevant networks
- Experience of desk and field research, including conducting interviews and facilitating group discussions
- Ability to produce high-quality, concise and clear written outputs in English
- Experience of presenting research findings to policy audiences
- Experience of employment by and/or engagement with INGOs and government/multilateral departments with a focus on supporting peaceful outcomes in conflict-affected contexts
Please see the full role description linked below for further details of the role, including how to apply.
All proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receipt of proposals is 09.00 BST (London) on Monday 23 November 2020.