We are currently looking for someone who can provide temporary support to help with the development and roll-out of Conciliation Resources’ new contacts, grants and M&E system (Podio). This system will enable improved organisational communication and information management around funding and donors.
We need someone for a four-month period who is able to assist with carrying out detailed data export, cleaning and import to the new system and data entry for new information. As well as carrying out system testing and improvements, and development of a user manual and training materials.
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of working with grant management or CRM IT systems.
- Experience in data handling and dealing with large data sets.
- Administration experience, including a proven track record of successfully maintaining databases and office records.
- Experience of writing for different purposes and presenting information clearly.
- Experience of working in an office taking the initiative and multitasking as part of a complex, varied and, at times, heavy workload.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and appreciation.
- Experience of working in or with an international NGO.
- Understanding of basic fundraising practices, approaches and environment.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong computer and IT skills, with good command of Excel.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with the ability to stay focused in the face of complex detailed tasks.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills (essential), with the ability to communicate and summarise complex information clearly.
- Patient, flexible character with a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to an evolving business and working environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to work collaboratively, listen to and influence others.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to coordinate information and work on processes involving multiple people/teams.
- Commitment to Conciliation Resources’ goals, values, work and approach.
Please see the full role description linked below for further details of the role, including how to apply.
Deadline for applications: 29 November 2020