At Conciliation Resources we have been working tirelessly for 25 years to make peace possible. Help us to empower communities affected by violent conflict in these uncertain times.
Choose your challenge level, join our online community and fundraise from your friends and family. Have fun, get fit and join us in taking a few more steps towards peace. Every step you take (and pound donated!) will make a difference.
How does it work?
You will be challenging yourself to cover 5,000, 10,000 or 15,000 steps every day throughout the 25 day period – 20 October to 13 November 2020. It takes just 4 steps to get started:
- Step 1: Register and set up your fundraising page here.
- Step 2: Join our Facebook Group for more top tips and moral support.
- Step 3: Invite your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Step 4: Start moving!
We'll send you a fundraising guide when you sign-up and share inspiration to keep you motivated throughout the challenge. Our top fundraisers will receive a FREE T-SHIRT!
Join at a pace and level that works for you. However you move, your effort will contribute to building more peaceful societies.
Can't make our dates? Choose your own 25 days to take part and join any time.
Why take part?
Each year millions of people suffer the effects of violent conflict. Currently one in four people live in countries affected by violence and instability.
Every step counts towards helping people living with conflict to prevent violence in their communities. You can help to guide countries that have suffered decades of war, on to the path to peace.
The current global pandemic is exacerbating conflicts, hitting those hardest who have already suffered years of violence. Your efforts will mean we can help more people take steps towards peace. We need your help now!
What could your donations do?
- £15 could help a woman join and contribute to a local peace dialogue for the first time.
- £30 could pay for a training workshop for 30 young people on conflict mediation.
- £50 could help us share important messages about COVID-19 to conflict affected communities.